Friday, January 15, 2010

There's a Zombie on my Lawn!

PopCap games released a wonderful little game called "Plants Vs Zombies." The game is addictive! I think I've been playing it for a couple of months down... over, and over, and over...


The purpose of the game, to defend your home -- using colorful plants -- against waves of plant-eating, brain-chewing zombies. The characters (zombies and plants alike) are so adorable, that I was inspired to make a cookie!

Enter: The Zombie-Cookie!


RAWRRR! Pretty Scarry Huh?

Anyway, these cookies were based off of the games designed, and in the tune of orange (deliciously citrus, to combat the smell of decay, like those little car-trees you hang on rear-view mirrors).

I am totally in love with this cookie! Again, this is a custom, so no cutter, but still, I think they turned out pretty well? What do you think?

THANKS POPCAP GAMES! KEEP THE FUN ROLLING OUT!

No comments: